By: Annie Rosario
Perfectly creamy, crunchy and packed with flavor, these mini red potato skins will be a touchdown for Super Bowl Sunday!
12 mini red potatoes
1 tablespoon sour cream
¾ tsp olive oil, plus more for drizzling
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 strips of bacon, crumbled
1 tablespoon Green Onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half. Place them on a backing sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Let Potatoes cook for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, grab a frying pan for the bacon. Allow bacon to crisp and let oil drain. Once bacon is a bit cooled, crumble and set aside.
- Once potatoes are cooked, scoop out each potato half into a medium sized bowl. Place the potato skins back on the baking sheet pan.
- You can then add sour cream, cheese and ¾ tsp of olive oil into the medium sized bowl with the potatoes.
- Using the Prepara Flip Masher, mash the ingredients all together. Once ingredients are thoroughly mixed, scoop a little into each potato half.
- Bake for another 8 minutes at 400 degrees or until cheese is melted through in the oven. Top each potato skin with extra sour cream, bacon crumble and green onions. Serve hot.